CAMO | Part M
Gamit provides a specialist service as a result of gaining Certification from the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) declaring Gamit as a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO).
This Certification allows Gamit to offer the below described services to all business jet owners whether for private use or under an Air Operators Certificate (AOC). Through establishing set protocols Gamit’s CAMO team works in a controlled environment ensuring quality of service to EASA standards. As a result Gamit works with other National Aviation Authorities in line with EASA legislation.
As an independent CAMO service provider Gamit is able to offer this service on all mainstream business jet aircraft types identified below.
Bombardier Challenger 300/350
Bombardier Challenger 604/605
Bombardier Global family
Dassault Falcon 50
Dassault Falcon 2000 family
Dassault Falcon 900 family
Dassault Falcon 7X
Cessna Citation family
If your aircraft type is not on the above list please contact us for more information on how Gamit can support your requirement.
CAMO services include:
- Development, revision and control of the Maintenance Program
- Planning and co-ordination of all scheduled maintenance activities
- Weight and balance reporting
- Deferred defect management
- Condition monitoring
- Reliability monitoring and reporting
- Management of modification and repairs
- Airworthiness Directives assessments and control
- Service Bulletin assessment and recommendations
- Full document management
- Accomplishment of airworthiness reviews certificates
- Support Import/Export of aircrafts
Gamit is certified by the UK CAA and able to manage the CAMO of all EASA register aircraft within the scope of approval. Furthermore Gamit holds the privilege to issue Annual Review Certificates (ARCs), an annual event whereby Gamit engineers will assess the aircraft and records to validate its airworthiness.
For more information on how we can support your specific requirements please contact Richard Madgewick – Technical Services and CAMO Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org