ROAM – Records Online Asset Management
Through decades of collective experience in handling aircraft engineering records, Gamit has developed in-house an online portal to support all parties involved with aircraft records.
Designed at the heart to handle records, the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, is used to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, can add benefits to the engineering sector. ROAM is aimed to handle copies of Dirty Finger Print records for proof of airworthiness. The system is designed to assist an aircraft owner, lessee, lessor or a CAMO. ROAM becomes the central library of records for the aircraft, accessible globally via PC, tablet or smart phone.
If your records are currently only in paper format that is not a problem, the ROAM team are on hand to offer turnkey services converting all paper records into high quality meta-data loaded PDF/A documents.
Key features include:
- Easy navigation to browse records
- Fast search speed for quick record retrieval
- Multi-level security permissions; internal users and external users
- Intuitive, meaning limited training requirements
- Improved quality control
- Tablet friendly
- Record auditing functionality:
- Status per record (acceptable, unacceptable, open)
- Comment on records
- Issue findings commentary, appoint user for resolution
Delivering industry leading Audit functionality, records are easily uploaded and assessed in an extremely efficient way. With reporting features, automatic OCR (Optical character recognition) and exceptionally fast search capabilities, record keeping and auditing is made easy with ROAM.